IMPORTANT UPDATE: CORONAVIRUS COVID–19
The Bay Logistics Management Team is continually monitoring developments in the Coronavirus Pandemic, and we are focused and committed to insuring the health and safety of our employees, customers and carriers.
We are fully engaged and energized to support our customers and carriers during this challenging time. Proper protocols are in place to minimize contact with those outside of our organization.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, BAY LOGISTICS IS TAKING THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
- Closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and federal, state and local agencies.
- Communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed, educated and safe.
- Teaching sound preventative practices in DC’s and offices, including frequent handwashing, the proper way to cough/sneeze, symptom awareness, and advising employees to stay home when they are sick.
- We are practicing “social distancing” wherever possible and ceasing compromising activities at our warehouse locations.
- Limiting all warehouse and office visitations; tours and non-critical visits have been discontinued.
- Actively sanitizing all touchable surfaces including driver check-in areas, driver restrooms, employee restrooms, doorknobs, doors and vending machines to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
Cleanliness has always been a top priority at Bay Logistics, and we have double-downed on these practices throughout our facilities. Business Continuity plans are in place at each site, and we are actively looking for additional ways to protect all stakeholders.
Please join us in our efforts by adhering to all CDC guidelines, practicing good hygiene, and minimizing unnecessary travel.
The Bay Logistics Team
Outsource Logistics to the Experts
BAY LOGISTICS is an integrated, comprehensive supplier of warehousing, transportation and logistics services including container management, repacking, quality inspections, sorting, kitting, labeling, pick–and–pack, order fulfillment, EDI integration, rail car service, sequencing, HAZMAT liquid flammable containment, and dry and refrigerated shuttle service. Bay Logistics warehouses include both ambient and cooler food grade, AIB–audited space. Proprietary Radio Frequency warehouse management system technology developed by Bay makes inventory management quick and easy for its clients. And the Bay web portal and its many sophisticated features enable customers to better manage raw material replenishment, work in process and finished goods distribution. The Bay Management Team often assists clients with floor layouts, rack design, material flow schematics and process development. Bay Logistics facilities are clean and secure, and we offer both short term “pay–as–you–use” programs as well as dedicated long term solutions.
BAY LOGISTICS invests capital in people, technology, safety, HR and facilities, so clients can channel their resources to Core Competencies such as research, engineering, manufacturing, sales, and international expansion opportunities. The result is big savings for the customer!
BAY LOGISTICS is committed to safely and accurately receiving, storing, repacking, order picking, and shipping your material on time to the right place! We have been successfully doing so for over 35 years!