fairlife LLC has contracted with Bay Logistics for an array of logistics and production support services in Coopersville, Michigan:
- American Institute of Baking (AIB) – certified ambient, cooler and freezer temperature warehousing
- raw material and finished goods shipping and receiving
- order fulfillment
- EDI networked communications
- “real time” Radio Frequency warehouse management system with remote internet access
- sample pulling program
- pick and pack
- refrigerated and dry shuttle transportation
- 100% electric material handling equipment
- double-deep and drive-in static racking systems
Food Safety and Food Quality are of the utmost importance to customers such as fairlife LLC. The Bay Logistics Food Safety Division has designed its food safety, food defense, and sanitation programs to exceed each customer’s wildest expectations.
Internal, customer and third-party audits are employed by the Bay Logistics Food Safety Division to insure product quality and safety. Bay Logistics is fully compliant with all state and federal regulatory requirements, including the Bioterrorism Act and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).